Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Newcomers' Guide
(29 December 2011, 01:58 PM)boredstudent49 Wrote:   Show/Hide

cause they didnt read the policy for the station reps. yesterday also a user want take 3 reps at one time but someone take liao.
(29 December 2011, 01:06 PM)luacs1998 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Well, claiming reps is not a necessity so I'll not add this. And as for the forum rules thing, I'll also not add it since there's always a bar on the main forum page that keeps on reminding you to read the forum rules.
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Announcements for YWT > MSL
The YWT and MSL terminal announcement no changes.
"Next stop, Dhoby Ghaut Interchange." - Mrs Melson
Curious: Between the last train to Jurong East and the last train to Kranji are a bunch of AMK-bound trains, correct? When these trains end service at Ang Mo Kio, do the announcements ask for pax to go to Platform A to board the next train (unless these NB trains terminate at platform A, but my gut says they end at the middle platform)?

Or do they just say nothing and just go "Ang Mo Kio. This train service terminates at this station, thank you for travelling with SMRT"?
-SMB157S

BEEP. THIS IS MAGNEMITE, YOUR LOCAL FORUM OVERLORD. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH RULES MAY RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE FORUMS. BEEP.

★chinese new year: im a magnemite

★EREEN: ****

★EREEN: pokemon control pokemon

★chinese new year: i have magnet pull

★chinese new year: these klefkis are my slaves
(30 December 2011, 02:13 PM)boredstudent49 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Not southbound termination, northbound termination. Trains heading in the direction of Jurong East.
-SMB157S

BEEP. THIS IS MAGNEMITE, YOUR LOCAL FORUM OVERLORD. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH RULES MAY RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE FORUMS. BEEP.

(30 December 2011, 03:42 PM)boredstudent49 Wrote:   Show/Hide

What I saw was they come back as DNBs? Middle platform, if not occupied by Southbound-Ang Mo Kio trains, will be utilised. Otherwise, the train will go past Ang Mo Kio first then make a detour back using the middle track.
This was the scenario I saw that day with 111/112 and 215/216.
:< it seems we are not on the same length

as in what are the announcements on those specific trains (between last train to JUR and last train to KRJ) when they end service at Ang Mo Kio.
-SMB157S

Add in MBD - Marina Bay Depot too.

MBMF - Marina Bay Maintenance Facility acronym looks weird and sounds weird :S
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ethan777's post:
  • gs97