Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General questions
Hi , i want to make a 2 car train . Someone help with this problem , the spring of the train disappear . And also the alignment of the train meeting with the doors are not correct . Is it due to the spring of the train coz it disappears and making it shorter ?? Help please , thanks .

image 1

Image 2
[Image: w0we_zps5d4e314b.gif?t=1364553536]
(09 March 2011, 04:15 PM)AdoreSGTRAINS Wrote:   Show/Hide

That's no spring, that's the gangway or buffers. You must have removed the coding fir the buffers when you were removing the coding for the carridge.
[Image: tR6TYpt.png]
Err, excuse me, I cannot download any C651 trains (except bngauw's realistic motor edit).
Mark4211
Hi there! I am a railway technology enthusiast, currently studying at a polytechnic in Singapore.

North South Line for openBVE [NB: MSP - BSH]
(13 March 2011, 06:05 PM)Mark4211 Wrote:   Show/Hide

It is the problem with the link or 4shared problem?
[-] The following 1 user Likes SMB142J's post:
  • boylush
(09 March 2011, 04:25 PM)Bngauw Wrote:   Show/Hide

There's another method actually. You can go to the extensions.cfg then edit the length, for C651 and maybe other trains too, it's 26 for the first car and 25.5 for the second car to make the buffers come out. But if you go put it on the CGA route the doors will not align with the PSDs, making the doors not opening.
Moderator Notice:
Edited to remove possibly insulting comments.
[Image: ik2f1vr.png]
[Image: fIiJ0hY.png]
(13 March 2011, 06:05 PM)Mark4211 Wrote:   Show/Hide

One thingnI can think of: jcqh's 4shared account expired.
[Image: tR6TYpt.png]
(13 March 2011, 08:05 PM)Bryanwee1 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Err I went back to SGForums to find the C651 V1 to mod the motor (experiment) when i clicked the link it says it is not found..
Mark4211
Hi there! I am a railway technology enthusiast, currently studying at a polytechnic in Singapore.

North South Line for openBVE [NB: MSP - BSH]
(14 March 2011, 01:09 PM)Mark4211 Wrote:   Show/Hide

So... maybe jcqh removed the file on 4Shared?
hey i hear a lot of people talk about "RM Mode"... what's that mean? and how to do it on openbve?
and what is AM Mode?
(19 March 2011, 07:09 PM)fourarms97 Wrote:   Show/Hide

RM is Restricted Manual. In RM, trains will run without receiving any codes, for Singapore trains, when they are run in RM, they can go at a maximum of 18km/h before emergency brakes are applied. Motors are cut off when the train goes over 16km/h.

However, SGBVE trains so far, the releases doesn't include a support for changing of modes. The developer of the C151 is already developing support for AM and RM so you just have to be patient.
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\