• SMB145B
Preferably Kawasaki or Hyundai Rotem.
Well i want a variety, so prefer Hyundai Rotem
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
Hyundai should get the Rotem on ERL...
Reps: C830 Set 21, 115/116, Changi Crystal Mover Set 08

I like Shanghai Metro too, especially Line 2 with Alstom Metropolis and they are manual!
i guess

ERL's depot could be near CHD

Rotems??

or Siemens rolling stocks?
SMB145B

train reps: C651 - 233/234, C830 - 34, C751A - 047/048

Bus reps: SMB145B, SMB1406S, SMB3536L

Vee-Power on 145

(14 August 2011, 10:47 AM)d143b2 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Why Near CHD?
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
this assumes the ERL passes under the Upper East Coast Road

the depot of ERL could possibly lie near the empty plot next to CHD
SMB145B

train reps: C651 - 233/234, C830 - 34, C751A - 047/048

Bus reps: SMB145B, SMB1406S, SMB3536L

Vee-Power on 145

For a bit more variety i say Hyundai Rotem and AnsaldoBreda (Driverless Metro anyone?).
My longest post in SGTrains was achieved 18 February 2011 at 03:00 PM.

Best in Simei, Jurong and some say Bukit Batok and now Mount Faber!Cool
(14 August 2011, 09:01 PM)tiukengleng1994 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Bombardier ART :lol:
Joey Foo
The web design/development guy.
"Have you tried the '404' page on SGTrains.com?"
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

Useful links: Download openBVE / C751A
(28 June 2011, 05:11 PM)tiukengleng1994 Wrote:   Show/Hide
Pai seh for late reply, let me clarify things.

1: CCL branch line is talking about PMN's unused platforms with all sorts of theories suggested. Due to CCLe / unclosed loop in HBF - MRB via Keppel, one would expect LTA to close the loop by 2030 since PSA's lease on there expires in 2027 and move to Tuas instead when the reclamation is more or less done. With that and present PMN and CCL's infrastructure, it is evident that there won't be enough depots to hold another "C751B" trains that was purchased for CGL full line to Boon Lay aka full trains for a loop / CCLe - HBF before the loop is closed and the present line so that from PMN to HBF, they gurantee a 3.5 mins per train since KCD is almost filled up. (The rest are more for DTL)

2: As for the need to build a station in T4 before it is built? My guess is the T4 station will be built as DT4 like that since if one day T4 is not built, one day the usage of the station will be next to zero except the staffs. Based on the ERL route given, unless there is a change, going to Changi Airport does not fit the diagram as it would be more likely to parallel Expo - Changi Airport sector without much gap. Filling the gap between ERL and EWL / CGL should be done by DTL by extending the Expo to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to link with ERL instead which explains a nearly 2km long overrun with PG intake there.

There is a speculation of hidden station within Changi Airport like Punggol, more likely a North Shore Line with Punggol is essentially confirmed to be interchange with North Shore Line (Exact name to be determined). But I had not confirmed if there is a hidden station there and whether the line would actually goes to Changi Airport since that line might be better off linking to Changi Village and ERL instead where the only barrier is instead, on the number of users.

3: Western Region Line. I see a need in the sense of within Tuas South, Teban areas and Redhill / Radin Mas / Telok Blangah areas that is in between the present EWL and the upcoming CCL5 with a link in Kent Ridge or possibly Haw Par Villa.

Based on the upcoming Tuas Extension, EW30 will split into 2 sectors with one main line all the way to Tuas Checkpoint and the other line called Tuas South Extension that is to be built at a later date. So whats the issue on Tuas South extension? Based on preliminary designed, they said it would be a 2 stations extension.

I say, My FOOT! I confirm plus chop got insider KangTao tell me the finalized extension will not rest at 2 stations.

Here are the reasons:

1: If it is a 2 stations extension, naturally the number of users will not be high and therefore does not justify a City Hall styled station interchange. They can just build another Ang Mo Kio instead.

2: 2 stations extension is rather more like an prediction based on current reclamation's progress. As Tuas is getting developed, I see the line has the potential to go further South if possible so long as they don't touch the International waters / Indonesian sea. That itself may bring in more people to work there and will justify a line there which is speculative Western Region Line (Need not to be another EWL extension).

3: Who say it must be pointing South? With the design is like City Hall style, it is giving the option to build the line Northwards actually. In terms of Govt.'s mid and long term plan, they may eventually build Tengah as housing estate as even if you today go to HDB, you can see Lim Chu Kang is one of the housing estate despite the last flat there was moved out nearly 10 years ago. If in the next 10 years then the Sengkang West and Punngol East will be fully developed like present Sengkang East while Punggol West will only be started to develop in 2015 (Whereby the first batch of flats there were completed), it would take up to 2030 to develop the entire Punggol / Sengkang to become present Tampines / Hougang. By then or maybe at least in 2040, Tengah will be the next focus after Jurong West by then will also be like Jurong East. And you name any major housing estate, there has already one heavy rail along EWL, NSL and NEL with the notable exception in Marine Parade. Kebun Baru lah, Sin Ming lah, Holland Village are sub estates in Ang Mo Kio, Bishan and Buona Vista / Commonwealth. Get the point? If Tengah wants / needs to be next Sengkang, then it needs a heavy rail there based on the population will be living there by then where this EW30 extension northwards line comes to play.
[-] The following 4 users Like Samuel Lee's post:
  • gs97, nakanoben, SMB157S, TIB987K

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Johor-Singapore RTS Discussion nakanoben 19 16,538 6 hours ago
Last Post: busanalyser
  Jurong Region Line (JRL) Discussion nakanoben 201 160,967 11 September 2019, 09:26 AM
Last Post: busanalyser
  North East Line (NEL) Discussion tranzort08 458 582,173 18 August 2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: metr0p0litain
  North South East West Lines (NSEWL) Discussion nakanoben 3,394 1,704,288 29 July 2019, 02:20 PM
Last Post: A380Lover
  Cross Island Line (CRL) / North Shore Line Discussion nakanoben 336 277,246 28 July 2019, 12:04 AM
Last Post: xDayTx_00
  Circle Line (CCL) Discussion WarGreymon X 1,768 1,464,734 27 July 2019, 11:42 PM
Last Post: xDayTx_00
  Discussion on Alstom C851E - Trains for Circle Line Stage 6/North East Line Extension nakanoben 17 20,286 25 July 2019, 11:51 AM
  Changi Airport Skytrain Discussion nakanoben 110 135,677 02 July 2019, 07:46 PM
Last Post: AXOLOTL49
  Discussion on CJ151 - Trains for Jurong Region Line Flip 3 20,138 13 June 2019, 03:38 PM
  Sentosa Express Discussion Scania96-101/102 137 136,609 02 April 2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Fairprice