Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Area for Appeal of Offences
(23 June 2013, 08:21 AM)saffie730 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Oh i issued him 1 point for double posting..

Are you trying to appeal or ..?

If you want to appeal please refer to the format.

If you REALLY want to apologise, like what you are doing right now, you can PM us or use the chatbox as this thread is for appealing ONLY.
Facebook l Youtube l Twitter

Global Moderator
Hall of Fame Updater

SBS6057Z
can I continue with bus spotting posting? I didn't post anything wrong
(31 March 2014, 07:42 PM)Chu Yao Min Wrote:   Show/Hide

You are still able to post, just that your posts will need to be approved by a moderator or an administrator.
[-] The following 2 users Like WarGreymon X's post:
  • Dragruler Phantom, SMB157S
(31 March 2014, 07:42 PM)Chu Yao Min Wrote:   Show/Hide

You're under moderation which means your posts have to be first approved but you can still reply as per normal just that there will be a delay before it appears. We will lift the moderation restriction when we see fit.
[Image: sognature_edited-1.jpg]
(04 July 2018, 09:06 PM)pianpore888 Wrote:   Show/Hide

I have substantial proof that the account that was spamming the forums was owned by you, meaning to say that you had double accounts which is still against the forum rules.

For the benefit of doubt, I have lifted the ban on user id lun767 but your ban will not be revoked.

Just to top it off, the lun767 account last login was at around 6pm, in which the spam happened on the other account at 7.30pm. This meant your brother had no reason to cause a nuisance on the account that got banned but on his own account instead.

[edit] I am currently having another mod to look into the case to ensure fairness.
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Bug] Spamming area threads, where did they all go? viccylinefan 2 1,771 06 August 2011, 08:48 PM
Last Post: viccylinefan