Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Area for Appeal of Offences
(30 January 2013, 07:14 PM)haojie60 Wrote:   Show/Hide

agreed
C651 Lover | A SGTrains Member

Station Rep: NS2 Bukit Batok

(30 January 2013, 07:11 PM)Spartan117ism Wrote:   Show/Hide

Please elaborate more on why you don't agree with the warning. Simply posting that you do not agree with a warning -insert moderator name here- has given you is not good enough.

A format for appeal has been placed in the OP of the thread
Quote:Offence:
Reason for Appeal:
Offending Post:
Moderator/Admin That Implemented the Warning Points:

Try to adhere to the format and elaborate on why you feel this punishment is unjust/unfair/etc, posting that you don't agree is essentially a guarantee that your appeal will not be approved.

(30 January 2013, 07:14 PM)SBS7655R Wrote:   Show/Hide
(30 January 2013, 07:14 PM)haojie60 Wrote:   Show/Hide
(30 January 2013, 07:30 PM)C651 Lover Wrote:   Show/Hide

Pray tell, if you have to agree with the punishment a moderator gives you, what is the purpose of this thread then?
-SMB157S

BEEP. THIS IS MAGNEMITE, YOUR LOCAL FORUM OVERLORD. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH RULES MAY RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE FORUMS. BEEP.

★chinese new year: im a magnemite

★EREEN: ****

★EREEN: pokemon control pokemon

★chinese new year: i have magnet pull

★chinese new year: these klefkis are my slaves
[-] The following 8 users Like SMB157S's post:
  • A380Lover, Apalis56, Black Wargreymon X, C651 Lover, ExPreSS518LoVuR™, SBS7655R, SMB323D, TIB1138M
(30 January 2013, 07:11 PM)Spartan117ism Wrote:   Show/Hide

My answer is: To prevent this happening, please read through the forum rules before you comment.
[-] The following 8 users Like A380Lover's post:
  • C651 Lover, Ethan777, ExPreSS518LoVuR™, MichaelJacksonwithJ5, SBS7655R, SMB323D, T. Concerto, TIB1138M
Administrator Notice:
To all non-staff users: please avoid commenting on this thread if you are not involved. Comments such as "agreed" are unrequired and we do not want users to add oil to fire. If you agree with the post, just like it. That's what the Like button exist for. Thank you for your support and cooperation. We seek your understanding
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
I have joined the forum quite recently although we are advised to read the forum rules.But there are some things which are related to the topic being discussed in the thread and that is why I have gone off topic.
(01 June 2013, 08:36 PM)Bin Hao 0530G Wrote:   Show/Hide

Hi There,

Please read the first page if you are appealing, if not you have posted in the wrong section >.<

Cheers!
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
(01 June 2013, 08:36 PM)Bin Hao 0530G Wrote:   Show/Hide

I assume you're referring to this post for which you were awarded 1 warning point by me.

The post by leonardtan in which you replied to was a post about his experiences as a commuter, regarding the design of the handgrips, with which he linked to the rolling stock of the DTL, which he praises the design of. This post is on-topic. He added a small sentence about ergonomics, which is fine too. However, your post was about SMRT, TIBS and TIB1024H which is a post about buses and hence off-topic. Although there was a link to ergonomics, the subject of discussion for the thread is not ergonomics, but rather DTL. Since your post was essentially about buses, it's considered off-topic and hence you were warned for that.

Hope this clears things up regarding your offense! Make effort in the quality of your posts, and your experience of SGTrains will definitely improve. Enjoy your stay!
-SMB157S

BEEP. THIS IS MAGNEMITE, YOUR LOCAL FORUM OVERLORD. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH RULES MAY RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE FORUMS. BEEP.

★chinese new year: im a magnemite

★EREEN: ****

★EREEN: pokemon control pokemon

★chinese new year: i have magnet pull

★chinese new year: these klefkis are my slaves
[-] The following 3 users Like SMB157S's post:
  • A380Lover, C651 Lover, SBS6057Z
Sorry for being off topic.I will just post once next time.
And how is that related to the topic in any way?
[Image: sognature_edited-1.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rudolph's post:
  • Singtel Sticker
(23 June 2013, 08:21 AM)saffie730 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Quoted from SBS6019J.
(15 June 2011, 07:44 PM)SBS6019J Wrote:   Show/Hide

Kindly follow this template if you want to appeal for your offence.

P.S. Sorry if I look like I'm mini-moderating. I just think that I should explain to him on how to appeal with the correct format.
[-] The following 2 users Like habiTAT's post:
  • nakanoben, SBS6057Z

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Bug] Spamming area threads, where did they all go? viccylinefan 2 2,192 06 August 2011, 08:48 PM
Last Post: viccylinefan