Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Area for Appeal of Offences
Dear All Users,

Starting From Today, you may appeal here if you feel that the warning points have been implemented to you have been unfair. However, before you may appeal, please have this details ready.

Offence:
Reason for Appeal:
Offending Post:
Moderator/Admin That Implemented the Warning Points:

Your appeal will therefore review by the admins and the admins will come to a final decision of whether or not the appeal is reasonable, if reasonable, you will have your warning points removed, however if unreasonable, you will be given double the warning points of the initial offending offence.

Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
[-] The following 3 users Like nakanoben's post:
  • dan474, ExPreSS518LoVuR™, SBS8569A
But will the one review is different from the one giving the points?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samuel Lee's post:
  • fourarms97
(15 June 2011, 07:49 PM)Samuel Lee Wrote:   Show/Hide

Yes, Obviously.
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
So let's say if the appeal reason seems reasonable to you but is unreasonable to admins u would get x2 warn pts? Ppl have their own perspective and opinions so 1 guy may think reason's valid and another may think its not...Confused

Jus clarifying here. Tongue
unbiased? my foot...
The previous SgForums is much fairer. You admins are too boastful of your Admin titles....
(16 June 2011, 02:07 PM)Guest Wrote:   Show/Hide
Dear [Censored]/Troll ,

Why are you here in the first place ? We have no needs for you to be here . I would not want to pick up an arguement/create a flame war with you . I will reason it out with you . If you feel SGF is fairer , then go back and try to create a 'Train Section' in SGF again (Best of luck , and try to keep the forum tidy with all the crap mods) . Next , over 90% or more of us here thinks that SGT is way tidier , neater and fairer than SGF. Simply take a look at SGF now . Useless Mods not doing a single sh*t . If you are a troll from anywhere lyk [Censored] , just go bak there . You are making urself look pathetic. When will all these silly people wake up and stop wasting their time ...

Regards ,
Member of SGT.
Smile Tongue
[-] The following 8 users Like SBS8569A's post:
  • C830/C751B/C951 Fan, Ethan777, ExPreSS518LoVuR™, Mark4211, nakanoben, RiceyRice, Singtel Sticker, TIB1173K
No no no, tell your friends to visit this site, show them what you post like (quote) "Regards ,Member of SGT." or "Admin", they will laugh at you....

Beside, I am talking about the biased level but not the tidiness of the forums...

Quote:1.3 - Mini-Moderating
You are not allowed to act like a moderator when you are not one. Posts like 'Please don't spam' are considered as mini-moderating. Also starting threads that says "Post Your_____ here!" with no other information is not permitted. If you find any post breaking the rules and regulations, use the Report Post function. Creating Moderator/Admin Notices when you are not one would also be considered as Mini-Moderating and is also an offence under Moderator and Administrator Notices.

People trying to help, you give stupid points.. Even my sister laughs at you all...

If you're not happy with us, then why are you here in the first place? Get a life. ==

(16 June 2011, 02:20 PM)Guest Wrote:   Show/Hide
If you're not happy with us, then why are you here in the first place? Get a life. ==
Alternative Transportation Department
Moderator of Singapore Urban Trains & Buses Forums

SBS6060M

Reps - 325/326, 513/514, 059/060, TIB868X, SMB84T, SBS6060M, SBS8062U
[-] The following 1 user Likes SBS6060M's post:
  • RiceyRice
[quote='Guest' pid='12945' dateline='1308205204']
No no no, tell your friends to visit this site, show them what you post like (quote) "Regards ,Member of SGT." or "Admin", they will laugh at you....

Beside, I am talking about the biased level but not the tidiness of the forums...

[quote]
1.3 - Mini-Moderating
You are not allowed to act like a moderator when you are not one. Posts like 'Please don't spam' are considered as mini-moderating. Also starting threads that says "Post Your_____ here!" with no other information is not permitted. If you find any post breaking the rules and regulations, use the Report Post function. Creating Moderator/Admin Notices when you are not one would also be considered as Mini-Moderating and is also an offence under Moderator and Administrator Notices.

People trying to help, you give stupid points.. Even my sister laughs at you all...

[/quote]

Another Bird-Brain , that is for keeping the thread clean from posts lyk Please don't spam , etc . What are your brains for ... Imagine a thread wif more than 5 posts saying the same thing to not spam , etc. ZzZ ? And take a look at the number of Admins/G.Mod/Mod and how often they are online . And your sister how old ? 1 year old ah ? If not wat ? Cannot think ? ROFL. And i used 'Regards , Member of SGT for fun onli . If you notice all my posts only this one has it because its meant for you .

And , how are we biased ? Proof please ? No Proof No Talk . Simple.
Smile Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like SBS8569A's post:
  • Ethan777, ExPreSS518LoVuR™, SBS6060M
If you think SGF Is fairer, then go back to SGF. Why even bother to visit SGT? And yes, you say the admins are too boastful of their titles, what makes you think so? Well, if people laugh at us outside, we don't care. But you're making a fuss in this Forum. About your sister, well, what I can say is, both are you are really immature. And Rule 1.3, mini moderating, well sometimes it depends. If the post is really mini moderating, we'll give warning points. But some, which is not really mini moderating, we'll not give. If you're not happy with us, then scram. We don't need such immature kids making a fuss in here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Bug] Spamming area threads, where did they all go? viccylinefan 2 2,046 06 August 2011, 08:48 PM
Last Post: viccylinefan