Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C751B Lags
I have a problem...

Description: I have downloaded the NSL (JUR-BSH) and I am currently using openBVE 1.2.13.0 and the C751B V0.6

I tried to use the exterior cameras and it didn't, and the OpenBVE window stop responding or after a while, exterior is shown then lag again.

Type: Danger

Problem: Unknown.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.
Shut up! No signatures? OK -.-

the c751b must be lagging on your computer. i have the same problem. so if you want to drive the 751b, stay on the driver's cab. once you press the exterior camera, the whole game will lag.
[Image: SGTrainSignatureDevotee.png]
(15 June 2011, 12:20 PM)fourarms97 Wrote:   Show/Hide

C751B exterior contains very large files most likely caused by .bmp images. Unless you have a powerful graphics card, your whole game will lag. If you don' want the lag, you will have to remove the interior. Including the seats, interior walls, grap poles etc.

And somehow it was caused by the interior. The interior, the seats, poles interior walls etc, contains at least a thousand faces. Same for the C151. This also explains the lag on C151. If one train has very detailed interior, it may contain lots of faces and hang your game. So, if your com's graphic card cannot handle such trains, you'll have to remove the interior.

And, for C751B, it's the exterior + interior (Most likely caused by this) = lag.
how? it's there a release for that?
[Image: SGTrainSignatureDevotee.png]
(15 June 2011, 12:25 PM)fourarms97 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Nope. You'll have to remove yourself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SMB142J's post:
  • SBS8569A
(15 June 2011, 12:25 PM)fourarms97 Wrote:   Show/Hide

You are suppose to DIY.
Mark4211
Hi there! I am a railway technology enthusiast, currently studying at a polytechnic in Singapore.

North South Line for openBVE [NB: MSP - BSH]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark4211's post:
  • SBS8569A
Haha ownself figure out bah Smile its possible ^^. just that everytime u start game will show alot errors ( 300 + )
Facebook l Youtube l Twitter

Global Moderator
Hall of Fame Updater

SBS6057Z
[-] The following 1 user Likes SBS6057Z's post:
  • SBS8569A
Tats wat i do always Grin -- A ''bar'' c751b without poles :O
Smile Tongue
Full ' bar ' train ? HAHA no seats no nothing? only got roof and doors? Big Grin
Facebook l Youtube l Twitter

Global Moderator
Hall of Fame Updater

SBS6057Z
[-] The following 1 user Likes SBS6057Z's post:
  • SBS8569A
Yeah. You can also resize the images then simliar with the C151A and C651. Then not so lag anymore.
"Next stop, Dhoby Ghaut Interchange." - Mrs Melson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Editing a C751B to a C830. derektan4@gmail.com 2 7,909 24 February 2013, 10:50 AM
Last Post: derektan4@gmail.com