Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Official] Harbourvale City Routes and Trains
(27 February 2011, 10:49 PM)Scania96 Wrote:   Show/Hide

I think what he meant was, he lived within the district of 'Stadium'... (The fact is, there is no such district as Stadium, only South Coast or Downtown. LOL)
[Image: nickgoh45-0.png]

Chairperson of Harbourvale City Rapid Transit Grin

Train Reps: 85/86, 221/222
[-] The following 4 users Like nickgoh45's post:
  • C830/C751B/C951 Fan, cclset22, SBS8217R, Scania96-101/102
CONSTRUCTION OF STATION CROSSOVER

1. Due to construction works being carried out before Harbourvale station, commuters are advised to stay away from Harbourvale Platform B. Hoardings are placed up to prevent commuters from entering the platform.

2. Signs have been placed up on the hoardings to remind commuters to stay away from the platform.

3. The additional crossover is built to allow both platforms at Harbourvale station to be utilised. Currently, the minimum waiting time for trains heading towards Blackton Junction is 3 minutes. Currently, only one platform is utilised for passenger service trains heading towards Blackton Junction. This results to the quick departure of trains at the station. During off-peak hours, trains would depart approximately 5 minutes after arrival. With the new platform, trains are able to utilise both platforms and therefore able to reduce waiting times.

Please refer to Annex A for examples of signs at the station and the location of the crossover.

ANNEX A

[Image: Harbourvale-1.png]
Example of signs warning commuters to stay away from Platform B.

[Image: Harbourvale-2.png]
Diagram of construction works seen from the overhead bridge.
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
[-] The following 4 users Like Flip's post:
  • cclset22, dan474, Mark4211, Samuel Lee
ANNEX A, the fences like I said before, it looks like fences to/from Jurong East station Smile
Nobody actually saw that I spelt "existing" wrongly, ontop of the development at Harbourvale station, there's more to come.

(Acting as a commuter of Harbourvale Line)
Hey sgtrains enthusiasts, I noticed these new signs at Blackton Junction station today. It looks like the signs on the Singapore MRT so I'm here to share with you guys a pic of the sign.

There's a few staff there and they allowed me to take a photo of it.

[Image: Harbourvale-3.png]

Note: This photo is edited, really.
Okay, this is actually two development updates in a single "photo", the picture speaks the two updates.

I'll post updates every few hours (to days) whenever (I am free and) someone posts something, this is so that the surprise is slowly revealed. Currently, there are a few more update posts before the actual release of the next version, in which I plan to complete the next update stuffs by April or so.
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
(09 March 2011, 04:59 PM)Flip Wrote:   Show/Hide

Aiyo. I stand there wait for train tired liao want sit down, but this new sign is placed on the newly installed seat...
Joey Foo
The web design/development guy.
"Have you tried the '404' page on SGTrains.com?"
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

Useful links: Download openBVE / C751A
(09 March 2011, 06:01 PM)joeyfoo.zxq.net Wrote:   Show/Hide

Aiyah, just sit onto the other newly installed seat lor, the new signs only on that seat what...
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
I cant download the routes and instead i get mp3 songs.
Heading the Siemens C651 Archiving Project.
Developer of the East Coastal Line for OpenBVE.
(09 March 2011, 06:06 PM)Flip Wrote:   Show/Hide

But the other newly installed seat too far away. I old already, cannot walk so far... Then the new signs font so small how see... I short-sighted leh.
Joey Foo
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

(09 March 2011, 06:07 PM)mddanial Wrote:   Show/Hide

Get 7-zip to extract the routes.

(09 March 2011, 06:09 PM)joeyfoo.zxq.net Wrote:   Show/Hide

Where got far! Is just about one escalator length away the newly installed seat! The new signs the font more bigger than the current one lor!
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
(09 March 2011, 06:12 PM)Flip Wrote:   Show/Hide
Then arh the platform edge very uneven... Got like wooden panels on it arh?
Joey Foo
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to download trains for openvbe in the forums? 100 Star Gaming 3 13,960 04 November 2018, 01:00 PM
Last Post: pianpore888
  Trains & Routes that may be working for openbve pianpore888 2 13,885 27 June 2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: pianpore888
  Riverdale City Routes & Trains SBS8217R 4 10,339 25 February 2011, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SBS8217R