Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Fictional] CTTS C590W
Contributor? anybody but only three
Please Note This Train has no route to fit.So Use Your Own Route.I will be doing the train with a co-developer.co-developer has to PM Me if he or she needs the train there will be no photo by me.Here's a sneak peek of v0.7:

Moderator Notice:
Link removed. As the train was edited from official trains. This train, has broken all the rules under Section 5.

Section 5 - Copyright
5.1 - Copyright Infringement
You are only allowed to upload photos/Videos Or OpenBVE Routes & Trains of your own work, Not from editing other(s) original content, Unless Permission is given by the original Author. Even if Permission is given, you are to credit the original author as well.

Consequences: 5 Warning Points/Offense, Removal of Offending Item

5.2 - Failure to Acknowledge Original Author
Failure to credit original author even with permission from the original author to edit the original content is not allowed. Failure to do so after repeated reminders will result in 1 warning point.

Consequences: Verbal Warning, 1 Warning Point/Offense, Removal of Offending Item

5.1 = Willis, the developer of the C151, said that you did not ask him for permission.
5.2 = You did not credit Willis and developer team of C651, even permission is not asked.

In total, congratulations, you have earned yourself 60% warning point.
Enjoy your holidays! ~ TIB1026C
The download is an mp3 ..
Smile Tongue
Clearly, the train is edited. The head image is from my C851A only livery edited, C151 codings and motor sound, C751B door only the door windows is made to a square, poles and panels coding is from C651 and also the right interior cab door is a small thin rectangle which that is from my C851A. So meaning this train is edited by all trains except the WLRT312,NRTC312, C312 and Nakano Azusa APM.

[EDIT] No cab dividers which my train is now currently, the only MRT that doesn't have a cab divider.
EW2|DT33 Tampines (Soon-To-Be) Interchange

“When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this - you haven't.”
― Thomas A. Edison

To know about my openBVE projects, click here!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SBS8217R's post:
  • Mark4211
in v0.9 the roof will be coded curve
@C751BTW i tried but it's normal
Erm download is a .pdf file. Screenshots?
WHY THE HECK IS MY DOWNLOAD A STUPID MP3 ..
Smile Tongue
i try to reupload
Just a reminder of the following rules:

Section 5 - Copyright

5.1 - Copyright Infringement
You are only allowed to upload photos/Videos Or OpenBVE Routes & Trains of your own work, Not from editing other(s) original content, Unless Permission is given by the original Author. Even if Permission is given, you are to credit the original author as well.

Consequences: 5 Warning Points/Offense, Removal of Offending Item

5.2 - Failure to Acknowledge Original Author
Failure to credit original author even with permission from the original author to edit the original content is not allowed. Failure to do so after repeated reminders will result in 1 warning point.

Consequences: Verbal Warning, 1 Warning Point/Offense, Removal of Offending Item
Joey Foo
The web design/development guy.
"Have you tried the '404' page on SGTrains.com?"
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

Useful links: Download openBVE / C751A
[-] The following 1 user Likes joeyfjj's post:
  • Mark4211
Moderator Notice:
Well, this train ia a edited C1/C6. The body and structure is C151 accept the window, door is edited to a square, and TO door a smaller square. The set number is from the C151, poles are from C151 and C651. Overhead panels are from C651. Interior photos (Door side, door holders etc) are form the C151, wheels are from C151. Have you asked permission from the original authors? If not, I'll issue you warning points.
(14 June 2011, 06:34 PM)Bryanwee1 Wrote:   Show/Hide

BTW, I didn't get any permission for the use of editing my head and right cab door C851A photos.

EW2|DT33 Tampines (Soon-To-Be) Interchange

“When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this - you haven't.”
― Thomas A. Edison

To know about my openBVE projects, click here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue AHART KKS & KNS C751Y (Fictional) SMB8001E 2 251 12 October 2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: somepersonBve
Thumbs Up [Official - On Hold] Fictional KawaAski C751X SmartUserID 118 79,947 20 January 2012, 10:46 PM
Last Post: SmartUserID
  [Official - On Hold] Fictional: WTC Trains and Coaches E500 [Light Rail] SMB142J 169 138,978 02 December 2011, 02:13 PM
Last Post: TIB437G
  [Fictional] WTC Trains and Coaches E19 'S' Stock SMB142J 9 9,441 09 September 2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: SMB142J