Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introductions! Railway Enthusiast, Fall In!
(05 February 2011, 09:16 AM)leonardtan Wrote:   Show/Hide

Hello, Welcome to Sgtrains. Another Pasir Ris Tongue
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
[-] The following 1 user Likes nakanoben's post:
  • leonardtan
Name: Nicholas Goh (Just call me Nickgoh for short, to avoid confusion.)
Location: Compassvale, Sengkang, Singapore City, Southeast Asia, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, A bunch of universes, a whole lot of universes, all the universes in nothingness
School: Anderson Secondary School
CCA: NPCC (Dun blame me, I got forced into it... >.<)
Train Representatives: 85/86, 221/222
Bus Representatives: SBS2636D (Usually the 159A bus that departs SKG interchange at 6.19am)

General Stuff
-Food: Chicken Rice, Teriyaki Chicken Rice, Chicken Chop, Breaded Chicken Set, Popcorn Chicken, Chicken Burger, Sushi, Haiwaiian Pizza (Nah dun worry, not all the food I like is related to chicken Tongue)
-Music: I actually like general pop. Country pop singers like Taylor Swift are awesome! 'You Belong With Me', 'Love Story', 'Fifteen', 'Mine' are all my favourites! But I like K-Pop too, songs like 'Hoot', 'Lucifer', 'High High', 'Oh Yea', 'Haru Haru' can also be considered as my favs. Not just that, there may be random songs that I like too, for example, 'Teenage Dream', 'Bad Romance', 'Fireflies' and 'OMG' spin my head 'Right Round' Tongue
-Hobbies: Well I started off with BVE developement as my main hobby, but gradually the emphasis moved to trainspotting.
-Interests: Trains, metro systems around the world, train simulation, well just practically everything related to MRT Big Grin

Dislikes
-Food: I hate veggies Sad
-Music: I hate classical music or rock music. I'm just stuck in the middle.
-General Stuff: Well I just hate it whenever somebody comes and disturbs me. Especially some of my classmates who have no life and insult my hobby. I do our class a huge favour most of the times, for example cleaning the greenboard when nobody does their duties and also making a class video in a competition, most of the boys will not be grateful and they end up stabbing me in the back. The girls in my class are fine though.

openBVE Stuff
I'll express this in a form of paragraphs. I started my BVE adventure in 2005-6, when I was in primary two to three. I was quite sure nobody else in Singapore knew about BVE, but in 2010, I found out there was quite a number of people who loved BVE in Singapore.

I began developing routes when I was in primary five, and I churned out the Harbourvale Line v1, v2 and v3 in less than two years. When I officially joined SGForums in 2010 April, that was when my routes undergone a huge transformation. Harbourvale City was planned with utmost care and within a few months, a complete plan of the transportation system was drawn up. From there, I developed my routes according to the plan. The first route to come under this plan was the Airport Express Line. There were no more routes that I churned out randomly without a plan.

Contact Information
Email: nickgoh45@hotmail.com
Handphone Number: 9XXX XXXX (who would be so dumb to give their handphone number... =.=)
Address: Sengkang Tongue
Password for all my accounts: ************ (the number of characters are not exact Tongue)

Yeah, I think that should introduce me fairly well, so yeah, hi ppls! Big Grin
[Image: nickgoh45-0.png]

Chairperson of Harbourvale City Rapid Transit Grin

Train Reps: 85/86, 221/222
(05 February 2011, 10:55 AM)nickgoh45 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Wow One Whole Wall of Text, (Yea took me 5 minutes to read that) Welcome to SGT Tongue
Benjamin Goh 
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
Yeah. You can help by not quoting that whole wall of text. X_X
Haha, sorry oops, I thought I do one extremely proper introduction since my previous ones didn't make me very clearly defined. Smile
[Image: nickgoh45-0.png]

Chairperson of Harbourvale City Rapid Transit Grin

Train Reps: 85/86, 221/222
(05 February 2011, 11:44 AM)SBS7322B Wrote:   Show/Hide

should ask Willis do a minimise feature Tongue
Benjamin Goh 
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 

Name: Shaun Ng
Sgforums username: Kawac151
Train rep: 003/004
Favourite train: C151s (Not all of them)
Likes: concept train ads, psd and station adverts, train spotting
Dislikes: Flat wheels, CCTV cameras, being stared by other people, ROAs
(05 February 2011, 07:01 PM)Kawasaki C151 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Welcome To SgTrains (: Another Pasir Ris, How Many Pasir Ris Liao.
Benjamin Goh 
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 

First post on the new forums. Prepare for a wall of text. Tongue

Name: Josh
Birth Date: 6/15/1996

Favorite Trains:
Singapore - C651, C751B
Taipei - C321, C341, C371
Hong Kong - M-Train, K Stock, A-Stock
New York City - R42, R142, R142A, R160B Siemens
London - 1967 Stock, 1992 Stock, 1996 Stock, A Stock
Tokyo - 201 Series, 205 Series, E231 Series, E233 Series (Suburban); 02 Series, 08 Series, 10,000 Series (Subway)

Train-related likes:
Train rides, modifications, full train ads, full exterior ads

Train-related dislikes:
Flat wheels, 1.5m PSDs with black trim so that I can't see the train set number, any killjoys that don't like train enthusiasts, drama queens who think I'm a terrorist instead of a train enthusiast

Random favorites:
Food - Wendy's 1/2lbs. Burger Big Grin
Beverage - Mountain Dew
Music (Genres) - Hard rock, heavy metal
Music (Top Five Songs) - Guns N' Roses - "Don't Damn Me," Guns N' Roses - "Pretty Tied Up," Megadeth - "Poison Was The Cure," Aerosmith - "F.I.N.E.*," Megadeth - "Hangar 18"
Music (Artists) - Guns N' Roses, Megadeth, Aerosmith, Scorpions, AC/DC, Linkin Park, Lacuna Coil, Queen, Bon Jovi
Movies: Rush Hour series
Games: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Call Of Duty series, Left 4 Dead, SimCity 4
TV Programs: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson (i.e. GIVE US A SINGAPORE FEED, CBS! Tongue)
Class: Chemistry
Sport: Soccer
Musical instrument: Drums
City: Taipei, Taiwan

Random dislikes:
Singlish, bad English, bad grammar, those new disabled-friendly SBST buses, talentless yet somehow popular pop stars, the level of service in Singapore, unhygienic people

Other interests:
Video editing, graphics design, architecture, mapping, writing, photography, songwriting, drawing, news and politics, ranting

... and that's enough of a re-intro for now, methinks.
(05 February 2011, 11:47 PM)mrtdude5 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Wow Pretty Cool! Welcome to Sgtrains! Hope To often see you here!
Benjamin Goh 
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare