Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
controls like auto mode?
Is there any "auto" mode? Or even if there are different modes when driving the train?
And how do I make the train not avaliable for boarding? (Do Not Board)

Please tell me the controls. thx.
im a newbie btw
Usually Rides the Downtown Line & East-West Line.

Siemens C651 & Kawasaki C151A lover. Heart Heart
(04 December 2017, 03:01 PM)SlimyTrains Wrote:   Show/Hide

Hi there, depends on what train and computer you are using. 

Yes, there is an auto mode. If you are using C830 with Asus, you may want to press pg up and pg down to control the knob for the different modes. For Willis’ YL150, you may want to activate ATC (Automatic Train Control) by pressing 2, then activate ATO by pressing 3. 

One question I have for you: Have you played openBVE before or have you played it on the ‘A Train of thoughts’ and/or the DTL3 open house?
Cheers, Javan

TRAINLOVUR
-117/118, 603/604, 858
-SMB1484R, SBS7619X, SBS3388M
-9V-SLG

Artists are lucky to have a form in which to express themselves; there is a sacredness about that, and a terrific sense of responsibility. We’ve got to do it right. Why do we have to do it right? Because that’s the whole point: either it’s right or it’s all wrong. 

~Ursula K. Le Guin
(From an interview in Jonathan White’s Talking on the Water)

~Signed by Javan

I'm using C830 for Circle Line and I'm getting used to driving it (Windows & PC).

I have went to the DTL3 Open House and never heard of 'A train of thoughts'

(04 December 2017, 03:50 PM)SlimyTrains Wrote:   Show/Hide

Ok but do you use an ASUS laptop? And have you tried out the BVE booth @ Fort Canning?
Cheers, Javan

TRAINLOVUR
-117/118, 603/604, 858
-9V-SLG

Artists are lucky to have a form in which to express themselves; there is a sacredness about that, and a terrific sense of responsibility. We’ve got to do it right. Why do we have to do it right? Because that’s the whole point: either it’s right or it’s all wrong. 

~Ursula K. Le Guin

~Signed by Javan

I don't use an ASUS laptop and I haven't tried out the BVE booth at Fort Canning

But are there any controls for a PC?

(04 December 2017, 04:24 PM)SlimyTrains Wrote:   Show/Hide

Yes, there is. Depends on what brand you are using. Because I went for the a train of thoughts one and they teaches me how to play oB. You may want to refer a BVE developer here.

On a side note: Please do not double post, just edit your first post.

EDIT 041217 1801h: I also have this problem on my ACER computer, so Guess we are in the same boat :/
Cheers, Javan

TRAINLOVUR
-117/118, 603/604, 858
-9V-SLG

~Ursula K. Le Guin

~Signed by Javan

Another qn, how do you make the train not avaliable for boarding?

uhh it depends on the route.
if the "stop position" appears on both sides and is red, it means it's not for boarding.

for AI mode, use Ctrl+A. if you are referring to specific trains (e.g C830 or YL150), look at Javan's post
Thanks for reading the post above.

reps: [buses] SMB144D, SMB150K, TIB1025E, TIB1165J, SMB3149X, SMB3166X, SBS3882C, SBS8174E
[trains] 065/066, 237/238, 683/684

favourite train propulsion system is Toshiba PMSM, and favourite bus gearbox is Voith D864.5.

creator of Transport Enthusiasm SG on YouTube, and @transportenthusiasmsg on Instagram Grin

ok that's about it, thanks for reading and have a nice day Smile
I just realised how dumb and stupid my question was.

I'm sorry if I'm annoying you people but, how do you make multiple train rides? (meaning multiple trains in service)