Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Selection of "Video Type" postings in forums
Hey admins,

I would like to give suggestion that the selection of "Video Type" default would be 'YouTube' since most of the forum user like us, would post videos as the video are being uploaded using YouTube.

Currently, the "Video Type" selection default is Dailymotion and I have never seen anyone posted video from Dailymotion in forums. I would like to suggest that the "Video Type" selection default would be 'YouTube' since it would be easier for us to paste video links in the Video Type Selection side.

Hope that you can take in my suggestion and further improve the postings for each forum user. Thanks and have a nice day ahead!
The default is not Dailymotion, it just happens to be selected because it's the first in alphabetical order.
Joey Foo
The web design/development guy.
"Have you tried the '404' page on SGTrains.com?"
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

Useful links: Download openBVE / C751A
Yes i agree i find it quite irritating, but having looked through the Control panel there isn't anything i could do to make it better, i m sorry. 
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Add in GCM operators on "Selection" tab for Thead Subject. A380Lover 1 3,289 26 December 2016, 11:20 PM
Last Post: joeyfjj
  [Suggestion] Archive video project: Down the Memory Track A380Lover 9 4,555 01 January 2015, 11:54 AM
Last Post: A380Lover
  [Suggestion] Sub-Forums For Other Games Seangwong 4 2,469 25 May 2013, 10:25 PM
Last Post: SBS6057Z
  I can't post on forums!! epicbuoy123 6 4,644 02 April 2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: c3ph@s(:
  [Suggestion] Video of the month contest. SBS6060M 10 6,064 20 August 2011, 09:30 PM
Last Post: nakanoben
  [Bug] Mobile site: Quote box show/hide not functional; Mark all forums read returns error joeyfjj 3 2,996 27 July 2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: SMRT/SBS Transit
  [Bug] Misplaced sub-forums listing on mobile site index page. joeyfjj 2 2,968 18 July 2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: joeyfjj