Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Help
I need (want) the following routes:

CGL 0.8 by Willis
NSL with PSD (exists?)
EWL with PSD (I heard there is a route).

If you have them (and it's a public release), please put it on zippyshare/4shared and PM me the link. Many Thanks! Big Grin
I'll try to source around. Since those are very very old routes (~4 years+) already i doubt many of us still have them. I'll try to check my old laptop for the routes aye. 
(26 February 2016, 09:10 PM)SMB142J Wrote:   Show/Hide

Thanks loads!  Smile

Update: I'll host the files on my server once I receive them.
You really should not re-host other people's files. I took them offline for a reason.
Joey Foo
The web design/development guy.
"Have you tried the '404' page on SGTrains.com?"
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

Useful links: Download openBVE / C751A
(26 February 2016, 09:10 PM)SMB142J Wrote:   Show/Hide

Any luck?

(02 March 2016, 09:29 PM)joeyfjj Wrote:   Show/Hide

If you say so....

I thought the CC-BY-ND license allows me to redistribute content as long as it's unmodified?
(05 March 2016, 11:15 PM)hi1307 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Actually it is better not to re-distribute other people's work which doesn't belong to you without any authorisation from the developer, because it contain some copyrights owned by the project developer. If you want the route can, but the best thing is to keep it to yourself and not to pass down to other people to download.

If the developer open the downloads to the public, then it's for you and the public interested in playing the route to downloads it. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
(05 March 2016, 11:15 PM)hi1307 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Technically speaking, yes, the license lets you rehost work as long as it's unmodified and with credits.

Here's the catch: the NSL for openBVE (the route I worked on) was not licensed under that.
Joey Foo
The web design/development guy.
"Have you tried the '404' page on SGTrains.com?"
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

Useful links: Download openBVE / C751A