Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BVE2 C151A add-on development
Hello. I am a BVE train add-on developer. Smile

I would like to develop BVE2 version of C151A and I have finished the Train.dat of C151A.
Now, I would like to kick off the construction of the driver cab.
So, could anyone show me the driver cab photos of C151A so that I can draft the driver cab more accurately?
(preferably with the details of the buttons of the panel)
Thank you so much.
I have planned the project for a period of time and I think it is the time I should resume the project.
However, the progress may be slow and I am sorry for that. Sad
----------
Moreover, I would like to ask where was the following driver cab mock-up photo taken?
Previously, I have downloaded that photo and I can't gain access to it now.
Thank you so much.

Attached Files
.bmp   C151 panel.bmp (Size: 445 KB / Downloads: 26)
(02 January 2016, 09:16 PM)C951 Wrote:   Show/Hide

BVE2..? As far as I know no SG route is developed based on that though, and it's a cab-only sim.

Following driver cab..?
I know that a number of developers of other SG routes and trains adopt openbve format.

I am not very interested in 3D driver cab of openbve train while I attach much importance to the details of 2D panel, train performance and sound effect of bve2 train.
welp i doubt that there are any photos of KSF cab but you can try and see for yourself whenever you board the train at the front/back? It should be similar to the other rolling stocks.
(02 January 2016, 10:38 PM)SMB142J Wrote:   Show/Hide

I know that there are 2 photos of C151A cab on LTA's fb.

However, I want enlarged photos showing the words on the cockpit lights.

I can merely recognise the words like OPEN DOORS, PSD, CLOSE DOORS showed on the cockpit lights of C751B's panel.

It is believed that the configuration of the cockpit lights of C151A is the same as that of C751B.

But, others can hardly be identified.
(03 January 2016, 12:00 PM)C951 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Maybe if your eyes are sharp enough when u go HW see trains. You can see the indicator light words clearly. There are 6 for C151A. Try MSP overrun as TC sometimes turn their lights on.

In Order:

OPEN DOORS | PSD | CLOSE DOORS
REAR CAB ENTRY | DIR | SECONDARY FAULT

DIR is the door interlock relay which will make sure the train is stationary so long as train door + PSDs are open. 
(03 January 2016, 12:13 PM)Ethan777 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Thank you for your info.

So, how about the words of the 4 indicator lights on the right side?

Moreover, I would like to know the words of the 7 indicator lights of C151's panel (from top to bottom , and from left to right).

Thanks.
(03 January 2016, 12:46 PM)C951 Wrote:   Show/Hide

C151 cab has changed so that pic of yours is obsolete.

Where those rectangle lights are in the middle is now the Thales TOD for resignalling.

Those lights shift to left side of dashboard as square lights

REAR CAB ENTRY | STUCK BRAKE | SIR
MASTER FAULT | WHEEL SLIP/SLIDE | OVERSPEED

OPEN DOORS | PSD | DIR
CLOSE DOORS

SIR is the safety interlock relay which will lock the master control handle should the deadman's switch be released (when you don't press down the handle itself). It will also lock when the Mode Selector is at OFF position.
(03 January 2016, 01:34 PM)Ethan777 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Do you know the words of the 4 indicator lights on the right side of C151A's panel? Thanks.
And, could you show the sequence of the words of the original C151's panel?
Not sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official - On Hold] Kawasaki C151A [501-502] for openBVE wenjie639 28 39,299 15 March 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: SMB142J
  ATGO C201 [087/088] - Ceased Development C830/C751B/C951 Fan 18 16,244 31 July 2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: SBS6016S