Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Embedding Google Docs into Posts
There is apparently a mybb plugin which allows for Google Docs to be embedded into the post. Is there any chance if this feature could be put in?

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=269

I am still trying to find ways to make the information in the NSEWL Re-signalling Thread more presentable and informative so that maybe I can further reduce the clutter in the first post and move some components into viewable Google Spreadsheets where I can add multiple tabs and centralise the info in 1 place and not across a few tables. 

I always enjoy experimenting with these things to constantly review and improve on anything I'm managing. I hope I may have the opportunity to do this even better.
We have had something like that before, which hence was also one of the reason why we had this issue some time back. http://forums.sgtrains.com/showthread.php?tid=2873

It is a good idea nonetheless, however we don't want to add more problems to our already very vulnerable forum. However, we will not rule out rolling this out in future.

Thanks 
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Bug] Directed to Random Malicious Websites When Clicking 'View New Posts' habiTAT 77 45,809 18 November 2013, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Mark4211
  [Bug] Groups 'Today's Posts' link Mark4211 8 6,666 17 June 2012, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Mark4211
  [Suggestion] Increase Image Limit in Posts Ethan777 15 8,592 09 January 2012, 02:15 PM
Last Post: SMB145B
  [Suggestion] Allow embedding of .mp3 files joeyfjj 3 2,116 02 August 2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: joeyfjj
  Disable post counts located above user's posts. joeyfjj 6 3,975 05 July 2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: boylush