Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Official] Alstom Metropolis C830/C830C
I tried for a few times to run the SgATC on the Circle Line by following ways mentioned above, but it doesn't work.
I have reinstalled both the train and route files and directly put them into the openBVE file after extraction. I've checked that the ATC files weren't deleted by the AntiVirus (I'm using McAfee). However, although the display panel is on in Peak hour's routing, I'm still not able to run the SgATC. I have no idea on what's going wrong now Sad
Can anyone help me? Many thanks!!!
(11 March 2018, 11:27 PM)kttmtr Wrote:   Show/Hide

I don't get which part of "not able to run the SgATC" is not working. Is the train not moving off in auto? Is the train even in auto in the first place?

I'm just going to leave this here:

Setting of Mode
Whilst the train is stationary with Emergency Brakes applied, use the C1: Page Up and C2: Page Down buttons to switch between modes.
This mode disables the train from moving off.

The system will accelerate and decelerate the trains automatically, adjusting the speed based on track conditions. Trains will accurately and automatically stop at the stopping position. The SgATC plugin does not support automatic operation of train doors currently.

Coded Manual
You have full control over the train in this mode. It also allows the train to pick up the speed limit and automatically prevent you from overspeeding. The train can only be operated to go forward in this mode.

Restricted Manual
In the restricted manual mode, the system completely ignores the speed limit of the route. The RMR mode allows you to reverse the train, whilst the RMF mode allows you to move the train forward.

Troubleshooting the train
Q: The train does not move off automatically.
A: Press emergency brakes, open doors, set mode to Auto (press Page Down once), close doors, set to B6.

Q: I overran the station, how do I reverse?
A: Press emergency brakes, set mode to RMR (press Page Up all the way), move the train.

Q: How do I go back to normal forward (CM) mode?
A: Press emergency brakes, set mode to CM (press Page Up/Down till you are at CM), move the train.

Q: The train does not move off at all.
A: If the speed limit indicator is at zero, open doors and close again.
A2: If you still can't move, check that you are on the correct mode. Press Page Up/Down till you are at CM Mode.

To move the mode knob, use PgUp and PgDn. The knob is in the following order:
PgDn [OFF]----[AUTO]----[CM]----[RMR]----[RMF] PgUp

Video guide:

(Turn on closed captions)
Skip to 25 seconds for CM Guide
Skip to 3 minutes for Auto Guide
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
(11 March 2018, 11:50 PM)Flip Wrote:   Show/Hide

My SgATC is totally not working.
It's just the same as SgATC is not installed. Sad
(12 March 2018, 12:03 AM)kttmtr Wrote:   Show/Hide

If the train and the route loads, the package is installed fine.

Can you explain what you see on your screen, is your speed limit indicator at 0?
- Flip
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
(12 March 2018, 12:03 AM)kttmtr Wrote:   Show/Hide

Might help if you post a screenshot here. Smile
| BVESG Developer | SMRT Circle Line | Alstom Metropolis C830/C830C | Siemens C651 | SMRT North South Line
| Moderator | openBVESG | Eat-Sleep-Work-Play 
| Forum Team | SGTrains Forums 

This is a computer generated signature, authorisation by the actual user has been obtained. This post is written legitly by SMB142J. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alstom Metropolis C751C Hi1307 68 21,071 04 February 2017, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Hi1307
  [Official] Alstom Metropolis C751A for openBVE joeyfjj 34 33,947 13 December 2015, 01:53 AM
Last Post: joeyfjj
  [Official] Alstom Metropolis C830 [801] SBS7322B 74 72,532 09 December 2014, 01:11 AM
Last Post: SMB142J
  Alstom Metropolis C851 for openBVE TIB1000B 4 5,878 27 June 2014, 05:37 PM
Last Post: TIB1000B
  Alstom Metropolis C751A for openBVE (Archive) joeyfjj 319 390,248 16 August 2012, 12:05 AM
Last Post: joeyfjj