Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Signal Light Changeout for North South & East West Lines
N48/S0613
N52/S0602
[-] The following 1 user Likes A380Lover's post:
  • Ethan777
To all users:

I'm trying something to improve the visualisations of where the new signals are placed.

Under the EWL/CGL List, could you kindly help me by opening up all the CGL station tabs(CHD Track Leads, TNM, XPO, CGA) and click the link in each tab? By right the link should take you to Facebook where you can get the track diagram of the area with all the newly installed signals annotated in them.

If you can see the Facebook photo when clicking on the link, then good, i know everything's working fine then like my post to acknowledge. But if you get "Content is Unavailable" kind of messages on FB after clicking the links, do PM me. I'll see what I can do.

The photos on FB are set to "Friends" only. I wonder if the viewing permissions is open enough for all forum users from registered to guests to see my photos. Any advice on this?

If everything goes well, eventually all tabs will have this link to the track diagram image once newly installed signals have been spotted in the area.

Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ethan777's post:
  • SBS8300H
Signalling S0503(NB near junction of AMK AVE 5 and 8)half revealed.

One unknown upgraded signals at Newton(NB near the crossing) in operation.
All upgrading of CGL signals has been documented and updated into the system. Do take a look.

Statistics

Total Upgraded: 15
Newly Installed: 10
Total Newly Installed and In Operation: 2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ethan777's post:
  • AsHalt
I'm not sure if the new wrapped signal at YCK NB has updated. Anyway, it has one wrapped signal at YCK NB HW.

Woodlands East another one new wrapped signal installed, facing Woodlands West along SB Track, after Woodlands Station. (near current NW52 signal)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kitaro62's post:
  • Ethan777
I'm not sure if the partially wrapped signal at YWT SB TW is counted? I saw the signal ID is there but there is no wrapped signal yet.

BGB NB TW new wrapped signal.

Anyway, there is an error in the list. BGB Signal ID is not NW5, its NW4 instead
  • Ethan777
(22 October 2014, 09:07 AM)masterchief Wrote:   Show/Hide

What is that signal ID u saw?
(22 October 2014, 09:10 AM)Ethan777 Wrote:   Show/Hide

The BGB crossover? I saw it was NW4 but the list has an error, which mean NW5 change it to NW4

The YWT SB TW is track ID, still cannot be seen. I will post the photo if I have. I'm sorry that I'm confused with Track ID and Signal ID
  • Ethan777
Before i want to Sticky this, things to note:

Do not use Facebook as links. Not everyone is your facebook friend, so not everyone can see it. Recommend you using Image hosting websites.

Organise the thread, all the quotes looks kinda messy, please improve on that. Also cut short all the explanation and go straight to the important points to note.

After i m satisfied with all these conditions, then i'll sticky this thread.

Big Grin
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
[-] The following 2 users Like nakanoben's post:
  • A380Lover, Ethan777
(22 October 2014, 10:42 AM)SBS6019J Wrote:   Show/Hide
Ok Ben. This is the best I can do.

Whatever the case the quote bubbles must remain because if I remove them, the long list of signal IDs will make the thread super long. It will become too wordy and unfriendly for the eyes. At least with the bubbles, users can choose which station they want to look at.

By the way, I suggest that notices should be put in the toilet train thread to prevent users from confusing that thread and my thread as the names are quite similar.

Maybe some mod notices inserted into the first post of the other thread shld help clear confusions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replacement Signalling System for North South & East West Lines Trains youyuan 252 93,296 08 December 2016, 05:52 PM
Last Post: leonardtan
  Upgrading of NSEWL New Queue Lines wenjie639 108 64,681 25 August 2013, 11:31 PM
Last Post: SMB157S