Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Adding LRT Spottings in 'Train Spotting' Thread
I was wondering, why not include lrt spottings in the thread?(anyway, it is known as train spottingsTongue) this will also let train spotters to be engaged in spotting lrts too!Smile
i will leave the admins and mods to decide then!Smile
I rarely operate here due to lack of time. However, I may come back from time to time.
Farewell, SBST Volvo Striders...
(24 May 2013, 10:20 PM)c151a515/516 Wrote:   Show/Hide

It's unnecessary to create the LRT spottings thread due to low demend as most of the trains spotters lives the area without LRT systems. Usually those special services like Service C on BPLRT, which can update on SGT Latest's Buzz.
[-] The following 3 users Like A380Lover's post:
  • habiTAT, SBS6057Z, Singtel Sticker
(24 May 2013, 10:25 PM)littlearea Wrote:   Show/Hide

Wouldn't some users transfer info from buzz to the train spotting thread?Confused
I rarely operate here due to lack of time. However, I may come back from time to time.
Yes, it's true that users might transfer some info from buzz to the forum. However, if you realise, in the Facebook Group, not many user posts about LRT. Also, it's quite uncommon to see LRT Spottings. So i believe the trains would eventually went MIA when it is actually on service.

Yea.. , will direct the admins here and let them decide.

Cheers !
Facebook l Youtube l Twitter

Global Moderator
Hall of Fame Updater

SBS6057Z
[-] The following 5 users Like SBS6057Z's post:
  • A380Lover, c151a515/516, habiTAT, nakanoben, Singtel Sticker
In my opinion, it will end up like "got Supply, no demand" kind of thing. Sooo, not feasible as the number of spotters fr LRT ain't many Smile
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
ok...
Should be noted that most spottings are of NSEWL, and very occasionally there are some CCL and NEL spottings. There was a period where almost most of the CCL and NEL fleet were moved to MIA, not because the trains were actually MIA, but due to the lack of spottings. With even lesser demand than CCL and NEL, LRT spottings is something that isn't viable for the time being.

Just my 2c.
-SMB157S

BEEP. THIS IS MAGNEMITE, YOUR LOCAL FORUM OVERLORD. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH RULES MAY RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE FORUMS. BEEP.

★chinese new year: im a magnemite

★EREEN: ****

★EREEN: pokemon control pokemon

★chinese new year: i have magnet pull

★chinese new year: these klefkis are my slaves
(25 May 2013, 11:08 PM)SMB139U Wrote:   Show/Hide

The reason why NSEWL is easier to spot is because most of us stays in the area which serves NSEWL and most of the line which non-underground. So that we also can no need to tap in the paid area to spot trains, you can spot trains outside the station like me, i did my spotting at cover walkway near AMK station's NB tracks.

NEL and CCL are because most of the line are underground, is very hard to spot the train there. We still must tap in to paid area for spotting the trains. Also most of line, like CCL which covers non-crowded HDB estate along the route, that's why there was "lack of spottings" NEL and CCL. This will also happen to DTL itself's.
(25 May 2013, 11:41 AM)c151a515/516 Wrote:   Show/Hide

Moderator Notice:
Violated Rule 3.1 - Posts without any substantial content (examples: "hi", "oooh"). Please like the post the next time round and not post posts without any content like this. Verbal Warning given.
Facebook l Youtube l Twitter

Global Moderator
Hall of Fame Updater

SBS6057Z

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Marking of Important Thread in Trains Press Releases Discussion C151 - 061/062 1 2,505 24 March 2016, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Flip
  [Bug] Mis-count of replies on thread SBS3118B 9 4,876 12 October 2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: SBS3118B
  [Suggestion] Suggestion for the Bus & Services Reps thread SMB323D 2 2,273 05 May 2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Dragruler Phantom
  [Bug] DTL station and train info T. Concerto 2 1,908 20 March 2014, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Scania96-101/102
  How do I select a DTL Train as my train representative? JunyiTrainenthusiast 3 2,929 10 December 2013, 12:23 AM
Last Post: WarGreymon X
  [Suggestion] Merging the TSL & ERL Thread. A380Lover 3 2,586 28 July 2013, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Singtel Sticker
  [Suggestion] Allow thread owners to prove posts as OT Singtel Sticker 5 3,604 20 July 2013, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Rudolph
  [Bug] Post reply on SGTrains Announcement thread A380Lover 2 8,341 06 March 2013, 09:06 PM
Last Post: nakanoben
  [Bug] broken links under train headings SMB145B 5 3,261 13 December 2012, 04:08 PM
Last Post: nakanoben
  [Suggestion] Increase Number of Characters in Thread Titles. Ethan777 4 2,897 09 December 2012, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Ethan777