Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[2012] Photo of The Year
#1
The SGTrains Photo of The Year contest is open! Winning entries from the Photo of The Month 2012 contest will be brought over to the Photo of The Year 2012 contest.

This time, the photos will be uploaded onto our Facebook page and the number of likes on each photo constitutes 70% of the total score. The other 30% will be based on the votes within the SGTrains Forum Team.

Voting period: 15th March 2013 till 30th March 2013
Voting album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...d0109e1113
Prizes: POPULAR Gift Vouchers and more!

The winner for the Photo of the Month 2012 will be announced on 1st April 2013 and the winning entry will be featured on the SGTrains Website/Forums till 31st December 2013.

What are you waiting for? Vote now!

Terms & Conditions
  • One Facebook account may like as many entries as they wish.
  • The author of the photo may vote on his or her own photo.
  • Only the likes on the photo in the [Voting] Photo of The Year 2012 album from the Official SGTrains Facebook Page will be counted.
  • The number of likes on each photo will be counted on 31st March 2013.
  • The winner will be contacted via the private messaging function in SGTrains. Participants are to make sure they are able to receive private messages from the SGTrains Administrator.
  • Winners who cannot be reached within five working days or who are unable to accept the prize in person for any reason will be disqualified and a new winner will be picked.
  • The winner must produce their original NRIC/passport to collect the prizes.
  • Decision of the SGTrains management is final and no further appeals will be entertained.
  • All prizes are not exchangeable for cash or items, in part or full.
  • Contest is subjected to all applicable law and will be void if prohibited.
  • SGTrains is not liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
  • SGTrains reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or withdraw any prizes featured at any time without prior notice.
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography


今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。
[-] The following 3 users Like nakanoben's post:
  • HigKang, SMB157S, TIB 501 D
Reply
#2
We have our winner for the Photo of the Year 2012 contest!

Congratulations to joeyfjj's photo which was submitted for the month of June 2012. We will be contacting you shortly on the details for prize collection.
My Darling is a fishball and its tail is too powderful Tongue

Heart 47/48
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo Of the Month Discussions nakanoben 49 27,998 11 October 2015, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Black Wargreymon X
  [2014] National Day Photo Competition nakanoben 7 8,932 11 August 2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: nakanoben
  National Day Photo Competition 2013 youyuan 8 11,389 09 August 2013, 03:42 PM
Last Post: youyuan
  [Official Event] [STAR 2012] Singapore Train-Enthusiasts' Amazing Race nakanoben 295 264,189 06 January 2013, 08:55 PM
Last Post: habiTAT
  [2012] National Day Photo Competition Special nakanoben 4 7,948 16 July 2012, 12:07 AM
Last Post: WarGreymon X
  Design a SGTrains National Day Banner 2012 nakanoben 1 5,543 08 July 2012, 10:49 PM
Last Post: nakanoben
  [2011] National Day Photo Competition Special nakanoben 8 10,282 31 July 2011, 05:10 PM
Last Post: nakanoben
  Countdown to Chinese New Year 2011 youyuan 4 4,203 04 February 2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: SBS7322B

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)