Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos: International Railways
Hi there.

Not too sure if I'm in the correct forum but here goes. Was looking for somewhere to put up some of the railway photography i've done and get comments on how I can improve them. I tried putting them at railpictures.net but there seems to be an error with their server. Thus I shall place one photograph here first and see how it goes.

Cheers,

-Ryan

[Image: 200700_1716289382125_1084920912_31545954_5816828_n.jpg]
LBSCR B473 "Birch Grove" E4 Class 0-6-2T tank engine waiting to depart the yard at Sheffield Park, East Sussex, UK. Seen behind it is SR No 34059 "Sir Archibald Sinclair" Rebuilt Bulleid Light Pacific, Battle of Britain Class Locomotive.
Looks great, both this picture and the one on SgForums. You've been there recently?
Joey Foo
The web design/development guy.
"Have you tried the '404' page on SGTrains.com?"
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

Useful links: Download openBVE / C751A
(25 March 2011, 01:14 PM)joeyfoo.zxq.net Wrote:   Show/Hide

Yup. I went there first, then I noticed the link to this forum so I did a post here as well.
I mean to the UK. Tongue
Joey Foo
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

(25 March 2011, 02:16 PM)joeyfoo.zxq.net Wrote:   Show/Hide

Oh. Right. Yeah. December 2010. Grin
Got cheated by British Rail staff though. They have a package comprising of tickets for The Bluebell Railway (where the photos are from) combined as a pack for tickets from Victoria, London to the Mainline station at East Grinstead. So we went on a Friday (It is a weekend railway but no one told us that. Even the hotel concierge didn't know) SO. We paid for the package ALL the way to the Bluebell AND had to take a cab (14 pounds) to the Bluebell Railway from Haywards Heath as a result of the stupid BR staff saying that there is a mainline connection at East Grinstead. Only to realize that The Railway Is Closed! WEEKENDS ONLY. =_=" (YES. There IS a Mainline Connection. SOON! After they reopen PART of the link from Bluebell's current terminus at Kingscote linking it with the mainline at East Grinstead. Tongue) Then we had to go all the way back to Victoria to get a refund. (Then we went back the next day.)
P.S. The BR Staff got it wrong still! The closest to the start of the line is NOT East Grinstead but Haywards Heath! On a completely different branch line! Dodgy
(25 March 2011, 03:41 PM)ryanlim2000 Wrote:   Show/Hide
Oh well. It's a preserved line, so... Tongue
Joey Foo
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

(25 March 2011, 04:18 PM)joeyfoo.zxq.net Wrote:   Show/Hide

Preserved is one thing. We called them up to check when the trains would be running and to tell them what happened with BR and guess what? Apparently, they HAD told British Rail that there were no trains that day! and they guy in the booking office at Victoria STILL sold the ticket. LOL. Was a pretty good trip though. hahaha
(25 March 2011, 04:22 PM)ryanlim2000 Wrote:   Show/Hide
I'll be more interested in the more modern rolling stock though. Tongue
Joey Foo
joeyfoo.com @joeyfjj 

(25 March 2011, 05:00 PM)joeyfoo.zxq.net Wrote:   Show/Hide

Give me a while to rummage through my files. I think I took some pictures of the line in Victoria.
Moderator Notice:
Thread moved to International Railway
Benjamin Goh 
Forum Administrator (ORD LOH!)
SGTrains.com
Youtube | Foursquare 
Anime | Aviation | Bus | Train | Photography

今日も JR西日本をご利用くださいましてありがとうございます。この電車は環状線内回り、大阪、西九条、弁天町方面行きです。次は、桜ノ宮に泊まります。お客様にお願い致します、有線座席ではお年寄りや体の不自由なお客様、妊娠中や乳幼児をお連れのお客様がいらっしゃいましたら席をお譲り下さい。ご協力をお願いします。

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Videos: International Railways JTZQ98 54 36,034 14 July 2019, 06:09 PM
Last Post: A380Lover