Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
List of Downloads and Projects
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The developer of the Circle Line, North South Line, C651, C751B, C151A, C151B, C151C, C830 and C830C trains hereby announces his retirement from the BVESG scene. The following is a statement from the developer.

"After much deliberation and thought, I have decided to step down from the BVESG scene, effectively retiring from development. It was not a decision that was taken lightly but rather, a careful one considering my circumstances at the moment.

I would like to thank everyone for your support over the past few years. It was really a pleasure to create addons for all of you. Since starting my development journey back in 2010, it has been a fruitful 9 years and I certainly do not regret embarking on this arduous path. 

The North South Line would be the last ever project I will contribute to the BVESG scene, though development will proceed on at a snail's pace for now. The trains (SIE, KNS, C151A/B/C) will be released with the route, once I get the neccesary clearances.

I would like to reassure everyone that this page and support for existing plugins would still be active. Do let me know if you find any bugs and I will be more than happy to fix them.

BVESG has been through it's glorious phase and has been on a decline since the early 2010s. I hope that everyone will not give up on this small community but instead, continue to create outstanding addons that would benefit future members of this simulation community. 

Thank you very much for your support."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archived posts from "List of Downloads and Projects" nakanoben 8 6,953 17 March 2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: joeyfjj