SGTrains Forums

Full Version: Error in Mainsite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Network Section under North South Line,it shows that the Woodlands extention was opened on 10 February 1990 instead of 1996
Noted. Will fix it, thanks.
CT251 (Trains section) is opened but it has not opened service yet (except for the mock-up)
Don't worry, it's better when open than when it's not.

Oh, and it's recommended that you activate your account.
(05 October 2015, 09:37 PM)Dante Smrtcircleline12 Wrote: [ -> ]CT251 (Trains section) is opened but it has not opened service yet (except for the mock-up)

Please re-read the article after an English revision of past, present and future tense.

Let me know if there's anything else wrong, thanks.
There are two bugs in your main site under the Network Sections.

1) The total length of NSL is not 44km (as 44km only consist between Jurong East and Marina Bay via Woodlands.)
2) There are no station information for BPLRT (Network Section) as compared to other line.
(12 September 2017, 07:07 AM)Supernutorcrazy Wrote: [ -> ]There are two bugs in your main site under the Network Sections.

1) The total length of NSL is not 44km (as 44km only consist between Jurong East and Marina Bay via Woodlands.)
2) There are no station information for BPLRT (Network Section) as compared to other line.

1. I'll check back with LTA on the actual length again.
2. Didn't have time to do/snap etc. I can do a truncated version of it if you insist.