SGTrains Forums

Full Version: SBS8217R's openBVE Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, people of the forum!

I am SBS8217R and I have returned from the (dead, I guess?). It's been a while since I have been here because of the "incident", but trust me, I'm not that person anymore. Anyway, I shouldn't get off-topic or the admins/mods are going to (possibly) kill me.

What's this thread for?
Well, this thread is to list down all my openBVE projects that I either developed (ahem, ripped off, well at that time at least), placed on hold, developing on or just simply ceased developing in. Though I'd like to tell the admins/mods that with the power of the internet, I have legitimately learnt how to make legit stuff now (*coughs* Google Sketchup *coughs*). So, yeah. Anyway, I'm looking to continue the projects that I left...

Trains:

Name: Evolving Tech Industries (Previously Astor Ment Industries) C851A
Link:
Type: Fictional MRT
Notes: Last updated in 2011. Link taken down (by me due to lack of Mediafire space) in 2012. Thread taken down in 2013. Planning to scrap the old file and start from scratch. Will create a new thread when first stage of development is done, sometime around June.

Name: Evolving Tech Industries (Previously Astor Ment Industries) C451
Link:
Type: Fictional LRT
Notes: Last updated in 2011. Link taken down (by me due to lack of Mediafire space) in 2012. Thread taken down in 2012. Will create a new thread when first stage of development is done, sometime around June, too.

Routes:

- COMING SOON -

That's it for now. Check back soon, alright?

Notice to mods/admins: Delete the "Riverdale City Routes & Trains" thread. Thank you!
I've locked the thread for you, although I've not deleted it. Is that okay?
(02 May 2015, 12:28 PM)joeyfjj Wrote: [ -> ]I've locked the thread for you, although I've not deleted it. Is that okay?

Alright, then. That's fine. Tongue