SGTrains Forums

Full Version: SMRT Priority Seats / Reserved Seat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Does anybody know currently SMRT uses which sticker / wording on the reserved seats?

Just to re-post jcqh's image again (Which I took it for openBVE purpose):

[Image: Sgkindnessmovementpink.jpg]
(20 April 2013, 09:19 PM)Samuel Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know currently SMRT uses which sticker / wording on the reserved seats?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlp3nT9pmg_9tK4b2NCuI...sLJau323LU]

Got it from Google Images. This is the Reserved Seat sticker used today.

And in jcqh's picture, only can find those on C651s, as far as my memory goes.
'Priority Seat' sticker can be found in BPLRT APM 100 too.
I remember the priority seats was introduced in Aug 2008 until it's changes to reserve seats in May 2009 when the 1st gracious campaign started.
Thanks.
(08 June 2013, 11:19 AM)Bin Hao 0530G Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 April 2013, 09:33 PM)Ethan777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 April 2013, 09:19 PM)Samuel Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know currently SMRT uses which sticker / wording on the reserved seats?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlp3nT9pmg_9tK4b2NCuI...sLJau323LU]

Got it from Google Images. This is the Reserved Seat sticker used today.

And in jcqh's picture, only can find those on C651s, as far as my memory goes.

I also remember C651s also have the Priority Seat stickers but it turns out as a coincidence that the C651 section in this website do not have them.

How can listed "Priority Seat" stickers on C651 section in this website? The individual train's page is mainly for Design, Experimental Programmes snd Safety Systems. Small things like "Priority Seat" stickers will not listed in the individual page.(*Sorry for OT)
were Every train used to have priority seat stickers, they were changed later iirc
The stickers did serve the purpose.   Big Grin
(14 May 2015, 04:18 PM)kosmopolitan88 Wrote: [ -> ]The stickers did serve the purpose.   Big Grin

Please do not reply to old threads if you have nothing to add to the discussion.
Newer C151Bs that went into service uses Stand Up Stacy stickers,although 603/604 now have them now(rode it this afternoon)
Does this mean that all other trains will be geting the Stand Up Stacy stickers?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13