SGTrains Forums

Full Version: C751B edited to C830
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I am new but i am already making a C830 train using the C751B. I used paint and now it looks like the C830. Just 2 things that i have to deal with now. A problem that caused the 3rd car to have no floor, roof, walls and cab door. If i can get these done before the Official C830 for OpenBVE, I hope we can use this temporary. Smile
Maybe you try to make it more nicer and do snap the edited photo to show it here
Do note that if you want to release a train , it must be coded from scratch. Not sure if you could release the edited C751B though...
(24 February 2013, 12:53 PM)masterchief Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you try to make it more nicer and do snap the edited photo to show it here

it's already in his display pic

(24 February 2013, 01:51 PM)SBS6057Z Wrote: [ -> ]Do note that if you want to release a train , it must be coded from scratch. Not sure if you could release the edited C751B though...

but must ask permission from SBS7322B who is doing the C751B
Ok. Sure. But how to upload photos here from my desktop?

I already asked SBS7322B. Now I am waiting for his reply.
I would like to try creating a C951 using paint. I believe that when we try, we can make it happen! Cos when I looked at some of the things here for OpenBVE, some things are already about 1 year ago and completed. So now I will try making a New Creation despite being just a beginner. But this is just what I am planning to do. But I can only do all these after my Sec 1 Common test. Wish me good luck!
Oh! I know how to post pics already.
So here are the pics of my edited C751B...

The 2nd pic shows the prob I have with the 3rd car
Administrator Notice:
Thread moved
Moved the thread out of projects.

You are currently just sharing progress of you editing a train, while the projects forum is for actual add-ons.

For the same reason, I merged the C951 thread into this one.
I think I should rename my edited C751B C830 to C830B.
Ok. I have permission from SBS7322B already. To record the video and post on Youtube.
Pages: 1 2