SGTrains Forums

Full Version: Visit to Downtown Line 3 Project Information Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So if cannot create a date in December, what's the upcoming PIC date? Next year?
(23 November 2012, 10:16 PM)SBS6019J Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Thank you for participating in today's event. We would like to hear your feedback so as to constantly be able to improve ourselves.

Please do also tell us whether you like the event or not!.

Also, lets Thanks these Staff/IC as well. They have put in effort to make this event a successful one. They are:

SBS7322B
SBS6060M
willischong

Thanks & Best Regards
Event Coordinator

I think it was very informative and interesting. However, I would also like to see more about other stations in DTL3. But overall, I liked the visit.
(28 November 2012, 09:55 PM)pyston Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 November 2012, 10:16 PM)SBS6019J Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Thank you for participating in today's event. We would like to hear your feedback so as to constantly be able to improve ourselves.

Please do also tell us whether you like the event or not!.

Also, lets Thanks these Staff/IC as well. They have put in effort to make this event a successful one. They are:

SBS7322B
SBS6060M
willischong

Thanks & Best Regards
Event Coordinator

I think it was very informative and interesting. However, I would also like to see more about other stations in DTL3. But overall, I liked the visit.
Well, I would suggest another PIC tour once the one at Tampines opens next year. I think it will attract more participants since its the newest PIC when open.
Or we can both visit Ubi and Tampines PIC together!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14