SGTrains Forums

Full Version: Visit to Downtown Line 3 Project Information Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
removed
(22 November 2012, 06:59 PM)Myhabit Wrote: [ -> ]removed

Administrator Notice:
Location and time is not suppose to be disclosed. To prevent people from crashing the event. Please understand thats why it was not posted on the front page.

Details removed.
Those who received the PM please please please reply ASAP. By 0000hrs if you did not reply the PM, you will not be able to attend this event. Thanks.
Hmm may the admins list which users are going tmr for the event? I'm curious to see who is going tmr.. Tongue
(22 November 2012, 09:40 PM)SBS8300H Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm may the admins list which users are going tmr for the event? I'm curious to see who is going tmr.. Tongue

I guess the admins probably dun want to disclose it due to privacy reasons, and also unnecessary conflicts just because he is not chosen to attend.
(22 November 2012, 01:12 AM)SBS6060M Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 November 2012, 08:18 PM)habiTAT Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Admins

Just asking, do we have to pay to visit the PIC or any registration fee?

It's free.

Oh and to those who was PM-ed, please reply ASAP. Thanks.

Thanks for the info!
Lucky no need any registration fee sia. I'm currently cash-strapped.

Oh anyway, did you receive the particulars that I've sent to you?
Confirmed members: ZRChen, SBS8300H, pyston, HigKang, TM16, Singapore commuter luacs1998, SBS6057Z, SBS3016L, SBS8033D, habiTAT, SBS6070J, MyHabit.

Should you have PMed me but your name is not here please inform me. Thanks.
Hi guys,

Thank you for participating in today's event. We would like to hear your feedback so as to constantly be able to improve ourselves.

Please do also tell us whether you like the event or not!.

Also, lets Thanks these Staff/IC as well. They have put in effort to make this event a successful one. They are:

SBS7322B
SBS6060M
willischong

Thanks & Best Regards
Event Coordinator
(23 November 2012, 10:16 PM)SBS6019J Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Thank you for participating in today's event. We would like to hear your feedback so as to constantly be able to improve ourselves.

Please do also tell us whether you like the event or not!.

Also, lets Thanks these Staff/IC as well. They have put in effort to make this event a successful one. They are:

SBS7322B
SBS6060M
willischong

Thanks & Best Regards
Event Coordinator
it was not bad.i thoroughly enjoyed it,learnt quite a number of facts.Big Grin hope the ppl in sgt can have more of such activities!Smile

if only there were a bit more toy trains and tracks at the PIC...jkTongue
Yeah! More toy trains!Tongue

Anyway, it's great! I hope SGT will make more activities like this, I do learn alot of things! Hope there will be a TSL1 PIC!Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14