SGTrains Forums

Full Version: Fullscreen game problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't do any screenshots of the openBVE simulator at all. When I press Ctrl+Prt Sc, it will capture an image of my main window in the PC as shown.

This is what I get.

Can anyone help me out with this? Its frustrating when I wish to capture a particularly nice shot and I get this kind of result.
Just press prtsc. Dont press ctrl
Just press Prt Sc, paste it into Paint and then save it.

or you could get Fraps that allows in-game videoing and screenshot/photo taking.
(09 September 2012, 11:53 AM)Mark4211 Wrote: [ -> ]Just press Prt Sc, paste it into Paint and then save it.

or you could get Fraps that allows in-game videoing and screenshot/photo taking.

My previous openBVE version worked with Ctrl + Prt Sc as there is a SysRq function below the print screen button, so i have to press Ctrl+. By the way, is Fraps supposed to be saved into my openBVE directory?

Thanks for the reply though.
It's supposed to be Alt-PrtScr, not Ctrl
(09 September 2012, 01:49 PM)shawn_8798 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 September 2012, 11:53 AM)Mark4211 Wrote: [ -> ]Just press Prt Sc, paste it into Paint and then save it.

My previous openBVE version worked with Ctrl + Prt Sc as there is a SysRq function below the print screen button, so i have to press Ctrl+. By the way, is Fraps supposed to be saved into my openBVE directory?

If I'm not wrong, you could change where Fraps should save the screenshots (or videos) in.
(09 September 2012, 02:39 PM)Mark4211 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 September 2012, 01:49 PM)shawn_8798 Wrote: [ -> ]

If I'm not wrong, you could change where Fraps should save the screenshots (or videos) in.

I did that. But the problem still persists. It does not happen with other game simulators in my PC though, only with openBVE.
Function (Fn) + PrtSc also can... best way to save a screenshot
The screenshot cannot be done while a route is running. Could be a fullscreen setting problem? Cos when I took a screenshot of the main game window for testing, it worked. As shown in the picture below.

I tried all permutations recommended above for a screenshot already. It didn't work.
Do so in windowed view then...
Pages: 1 2