SGTrains Forums

Full Version: Kawasaki C151A [501-502] for openBVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After some discussion with a few admins, I am pleased to announce the start of the Official Kawasaki C151A project for openBVE! Joining me in the team will be Willis. Few Screenshots will be up soon.

UPDATE 27/3/11:
20% of Exterior Textures added.

UPDATE 27/5/11:
On hold due to other commitments

UPDATE 14/11/11:
Production will be starting soon. Screenshot expected by Xmas.

NOTE - MAY CAUSE LAG ON UNDERPOWERED COMPUTERS

Main Developer: wenjie639
Co-Developer: Willis Chong
Welcome to being an official developer of BVESG! Smile LOL!
He may not have held on the official position of an official developer, but he has definitely contributed much to the developement of Singapore's BVE addons...
Good luck.
Can't wait for it to be released. Jia yous!!!
(27 May 2011, 09:13 PM)fourarms97 Wrote: [ -> ]hey since the C151A is in revenue serivce is the development starting? if it is,all the best to create AWESOME train...

That is Needless to say.. however Stop pressing the developer as all i see in this thread is just pushing the Developer... if this continues on i will not hesitate to impose a new forum rule on this...

You all may not find it annoying, but the developers find it VERY VERY Annoying.
(28 May 2011, 10:27 AM)C151 - 053/054 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 May 2011, 09:13 PM)fourarms97 Wrote: [ -> ]hey since the C151A is in revenue serivce is the development starting? if it is,all the best to create AWESOME train...

That is Needless to say.. however Stop pressing the developer as all i see in this thread is just pushing the Developer... if this continues on i will not hesitate to impose a new forum rule on this...

You all may not find it annoying, but the developers find it VERY VERY Annoying.

all right, sorry.... all the best!
Moderator Notice:
Numerous off-topic posts have been deleted. Please stay on topic, and avoid rushing the developer(s) or asking for a release date.
Hi, the C151A will it be very detailed? like the siemens?
(27 July 2011, 09:19 PM)SBS5013G Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, the C151A will it be very detailed? like the siemens?

the exterior has not been revealed
Pages: 1 2 3